Contractor Training Coalition, Inc
a 501c(3) non-profit charity that facilitates job growth!
Find real hope, real answers, or legitimate, work-from-home opportunities at our forums!
Come join our trade association! Find your business niche and/or test out your new product ideas in our entrepreneurial community sandbox! This is a fun, neutral, vendor-sourcing service. It is coordinated by a non-profit coalition of social entrepreneurs. It's a safe and nurturing place where you can go to get job skills, meet potential vendors, do some accurate marketing research, or just learn about and practice some management science tools and ethical profit-coaxing strategies hands-on. Every learning activity is done online. Many job skills practice, customized sessions get mentored by successful businesses who want to see both you and your firm succeed in business too! Social entrepreneurs believe that it is important to try to make the world a better place while we each do business. So there is an actual 501c(3) intermediary charity embedded at the heart of this coalition. Inside it, we're tackling 2 supply chain wide glitches that many businesses operating within New York State are getting hurt by .
Wondering how your restaurant or contractor firm based in New York State will ever afford its new minimum wage and workplace safety regulations? Answers are here! Trade association members from all over the USA and its friendly allies cooperate together to provide all of the services/products that our charity's clients need on an ongoing basis. Vendors each decide their own rates after your initial consults have been completed. We just provide "introductions". Find real, time-proven and affordable answers to your business pains. Sign up for $20 initial consults with industry experts. Meet remotely with our peer tutors from a bunch of different industries for one-on-one coaching. Become a paid tutor or paid mentor yourself. Get private product demos for cool technology. Membership in this trade association is free! (Never a membership dues nor sponsorship fee payable to the trade association's management.)
Our general society improvement mission is to help all firms sensibly grow your business & regain fiscal stability if needed. (In other words, start making money ethically, responsibly.)
What else makes this social media website & referral network different?
This is a job skills building and practice sandbox of online learning work meetings.
- You're supposed to make mistakes and grow from them; but be able to keep your learning curve costs both low and manageable at the same time.
- LESSON LEARNED: One of the fastest ways to find your own pathway to economic healing, fiscal stability plus brainstorm good solutions to your firm's business pains is to pretend to be a buyer or a seller in a different industry other than your own.
- You will practice selling and promoting a firm via business role playing with the other trade association members - It doesn't have to be your own firm that you promote.
- Sometimes you will pretend to be an employer in a mock job interview
- Sometimes you will pretend to be the job seeker in a mock job interview
- Sometimes you will pretend to be a buyer in the forums' online work sessions
- Sometimes you will pretend to be the seller in the forums' online work sessions
- We give you plenty of opportunities to practice bidding and do marketing research!
- Everyone knows that you are not actually buying and selling here. (Although our primary goal for hosting this sandbox is that you will find and forge lasting business relationships with various coalition member firms and our partner agencies.)
- Hence, mentor firms and private tutors earn $20 per private mentoring or tutoring session. This is a cost share reimbursement which makes it possible for them to mentor newbie and cash flow struggling businesses without closing sales deals.
- If you can't afford to pay your cost share reimbursement fees, you can earn tuition scholarships by volunteering to be a guinea pig so other members can do marketing research - just give your opinion for their marketing research, (please do so nicely).
- If you find someone you want to do business with, that's awesome! It's what we want to see happen. Please just discuss all actual business deals outside of these forums.
- We help other charities to extend their social mission reach by funding various training scholarships for their respective clients so more of you tutors & mentors can get paid